Panasonic NS1000 SIP Business Communications Server
The scalable architecture of Panasonic's NS1000, together with the most modern applications ensure maximum flexibility and investment protection for your business.
Panasonic NS1000 V1.0 "One Look Networking"
Up to 16 systems
Up to 1000 extensions
Centralised Unified Messaging
Centralised Admin & Reporting
- Increase single system capacity
- Increase overall resource capability
(combined UM, IP Ext, DECT CS etc)
- IP connection between systems
- SIP trunks for speech across systems or Peer-to-Peer (No DSP impact)
- Nominate Master unit all slave systems share single database
Additional features to follow with v1.5 software upgrade (mid 2012):
- Master unit backup with secondary
- Slave autonomous resiliency
The KX-NT500 Series IP telephones take you to a new dimension in audio experience through excellent HD quality audio on every phone, combined with easy access to powerful supportive features and applications.
The sleek, ultra-modern design, available in both black and white colour options, works well with any office decor. Packed with a whole host of features, the KX-NT500 Series IP telephones could not be simpler to use. The phones have large alphanumeric displays, Bluetooth module built in (*1) providing wireless headset support, easy navigation key and a 2nd IP port to reduce desktop cable clutter.
Panasonic NS1000 Simplified Maintenance and Support
- Administrators can access NS1000 from anywhere using web based remote access
- No need for separate programming tool – browser only
- Voicemail programming all built in to NS1000 - browser only
- Centrally controlled UT Device updates
- Single point of control for multiple system program and license (OneLook)
- Remote access to utilisation and error reports
- Reduce site visits with improved remote utilities
- USB connection to backup data
Interested in the Panasonic NS1000?