CommsOffice Voice Call Recording
From calls to the emergency services to holiday bookings taken over the phone, voice recordings can protect an organisation from dispute and help it to refine its customer service delivery. All kinds of businesses and departments are now using call recording. There are many reasons why businesses choose to purchase a phone recording solution.
The Panasonic's voice recording sophistication means you can record both at the extension and at the exchange line of the phone system. Ideal for 24/7/365, high demand, heavy duty environments. Here are the some key return on investment (ROI) arguments for you to implement Panasonic Voice Recording solutions:
Resolve disputes and protect your business with recorded evidence.
Improve employee performance and customer satisfaction.
Detect or deter security breaches and inappropriate calls.
Coach your employees with examples of high and low quality calls.
Learn about your customers and their response to marketing campaigns.
Features of the CommsOffice Voice Call Recording System
- Real-time call monitoring
- Live agent coaching
- Easy search/playback
- Remote access via web browser or PDA
- High storage capacity
- Quality control score & agent grading module
- Unlimited client licences
- High spec PC included
- Call tagging
- Capture extension, agent, time, caller id, dialed numbers, duration
- Manual notes can be added during or after recording
- Integrated call reports (CommsOffice)
- Automatic archiving E mail recordings as Wav files
- PCI Compliance
- And many more…
Benefits of Call Recording
- Increase sales
- Increase security, guard against abusive calls/threats
- Improve & monitor customer service staff performance
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
- Decrease business liability
- Reduce costly mistakes
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Return on investment within months or weeks
- Coach agents live
- Reduce costly who said what disputes
Other products in the CommsOffice Range
Interested in Voice Recording?