Cisco SPA504G IP Phone
The Cisco SPA504G IP Phone is designed to improve and simplify communications across your entire company. From the office to the meeting room, a Cisco SPA504G IP Phone offers enough features for everyone from executives and office workers to staff on your manufacturing floor.
Your employees stay productive, and enjoy reliable access to voice and data communications wherever they go, while your costs stay low.
- Full-featured business-class IP phone supporting Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- Monochrome backlit display for ease of use, aesthetics, and onscreen applications.
- Connects directly to a hosted IP telephony service or an IP private branch exchange (PBX).
- Wideband audio for unsurpassed voice clarity and enhanced speaker quality.
- Easy installation and highly secure remote provisioning, as well as menu-based and web-based configuration.
- Supports up to two Cisco SPA500S 32-Button Attendant Consoles, adding up to 64 additional buttons.
- Supports both Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for Cisco SPA9000, open source, and hosted telephony solutionsand Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP) for Cisco Unified Communications 500 Series for Small Business.
- Play back and view personal MP3 files and photos through on-phone application.
- Note: For non-PoE deployment, power supply is not supplied and can be ordered separately (Cisco PA100)
Interested in the Cisco SPA504G?