Palebeck Telecoms has been supplying and supporting telecommunications in London and surrounding areas for more than 30 years.
We have a great team of people, many of whom have been with us since the beginning. Our knowledge and skills are unsurpassed on all ranges of telecommunication systems and that's why some of Londons largest businesses put their trust in us. We can provide maintenance agreement and support for your system on either an annual or retainer based agreement. Our clearance time is a maximum of 3 to 4 hours, with most faults being cleared much quicker than this, as we provide a remote programming service from our central London engineering base. If we cannot resolve the issue remotely, an engineer will attend your office with the correct parts to get you back up and running as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know more about any of the services listed below, please give us a call on (020) 7580 7226
Our Maintenance Agreement is our commitment to youSample Maintenance Agreement Maintenance Terms and Conditions
Now that your new system has been installed and is operational, the question often arises:
“What happens when things don’t work?”
Even though your product has a 12 month manufacturers’ warranty from the date of purchase, this only provides for the repair or replacement of the offending item when it is returned to the manufacturer. And this whole process usually takes them anything from 6 days to 6 weeks from start to finish. Thus relying on a manufacturers’ warranty could seriously jeopardise the purpose of your business enterprise.
Additionally, and as we all know, complex systems require highly skilled, trained and qualified personnel to quickly diagnose an issue and then have the faulty part replaced from an existing stock inventory (either vehicle or stores stock). Thereby leaving your business fully functional once again, and in the least amount of downtime humanly possible. When reporting a fault to our Fault Desk your details are logged and timed so that we have a record of when the fault is cleared. With our clearance rate being within 3-4 working hours, this is a record of which we are duly proud.
Perhaps this is why our customers choose to have a maintenance agreement with us right from the start. Planned maintenance is necessary to ensure that we adequately equip our engineering resources including vehicle stock requirements so that effective maintenance can be provided in accordance with our maintenance obligations. Upon entering into an agreement with us, many customers demand to know “what is your quality of service?”
Historically the telecommunications environment has been governed by appropriate UK Certification Bodies, against the requirements of the internationally agreed quality standard ISO 9001. The Certification Bodies are themselves accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) and for this reason we are sometimes still asked “is maintenance mandatory?”
- A feature of the 1984 Telecommunications Act (superseded by Communications Act 2003) required maintainers of telephone systems connected to public networks to adhere to the then ISO 9002 standard. This Act also stipulated the mandatory requirement for customers connecting such equipment to have a valid maintenance agreement with a Designated Maintainer.
- In April 1996 an Explanatory Document issued by Oftel proposed the abolition of this mandatory regulation and with it; the legal requirement for customers to have a valid maintenance agreement was subsequently revoked. Conversely the document considered it “right and proper that the accreditation/certification procedures for installers and maintainers under ISO 9002 should continue”
- ISO 9002:1987 was the model for quality assurance in production, installation, and servicing/maintenance. However, ISO 9001:2000 subsequently combined the three previous standards 9001, 9002, and 9003 into one, called 9001. There was then an update on ISO 9001:2000 which became ISO 9001:2008. All requirements of ISO 9001:2008 are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size and product provided. Yet there now also exists ISO 9001 for Small Businesses.
- In August 1988 Palebeck achieved accreditation for BS 5750, this being the standard upon which ISO 9000 is based.
- Since which Palebeck has evolved to maintain compliance with all versions of the current ISO 9001 standard.
- Furthermore Palebeck’s ‘Quality Policy Information’ complies with a variety of ‘Vendor Assessment and Approval Criteria’ within multiple industries.
Why not see what our customers say about our performance...
New Telephone System
- Review of requirements
- Review of current system
- Recomendation of new system
- Installation and ongoing maintenance of new system
- User Training
- Review of existing system and requirements
- Recomendation and implementation of solution
- Review of existing system
- Recomendation and implementation of upgrade/expansion
- Ongoing support
- Voice Recording (On demand or 24/7)
- Call Management Solutions
- Call cost review and recomendations for savings
Maintenance and Support
- Annual Agreements (Contracted or chargeable per job)
- Most calls cleared within 3 to 4 hours
- Central London Engineering Base
- Full Remote Programming Service
- Technical Support of current & legacy systems
Other Services Offered
- Additional cards, modules, phones or spare parts
- Repair or replacement service
- Data Cabling
- Network Infrastructure
- Call Logging / Management
- Call Cost Savings
Sorry, the form is temporarily unavailable.
We'll process your information to provide the requested service and keep you up-to-date with with relevant products & services under legitimate interests.